Dear Sharks Members, I am sure a many of you were disappointed that we were unable run a holiday in the Alps this year. The logistics of a late Easter, and variable half term dates unfortunately were too difficult to overcome. Next Year, 2018, we plan to return to Wengen, Switzerland, to the Hotel Falken. This has been the location of some really memorable Sharks Holidays in the past, although
Sharks Holiday 2020 Champoluc, Italy
Hotel: Monte-Cervino, Champoluc, Italy.
For those travelling by air (they arrange their own flights but we include airport transfers) – based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded Standard room – £998 per person
For those self-driving – deduct £80 per person from the price
For those wanting sole use of a twin or double bedded room – £27 per person, per night
For those wanting a Superior room (slightly larger rooms, with shower and balcony) – £12 per person, per night
For those wanting a Junior Suite or Suite (larger rooms with jacuzzi or sauna) – £20 per person, per night
For kids aged 8 to 11 inclusive, sharing a room Junior Suite or Suite with 2 parents (parents pay the supplements above) – £898 per person
For kids aged 2 to 7 inclusive, sharing a room Junior Suite or Suite with 2 parents (parents pay the supplements above) – £798 per person
Infants (aged under 2 and sleeping in a cot) – £100
Deposit payment for 2020 is £150 per person
Balance payment 10 weeks before departure please
* Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website at https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/travelling-to-champoluc/ and resort – Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
* 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
* 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
* Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola, and Bistro (Opposite ski office and ski deposit)
* Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
* Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
* Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
* One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
* The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
NEW from 2018 / 2019 ……………. In addition to the ‘orientation guiding session’ that we have always offered in Champoluc, we are now pleased to be able to provide a full day’s ski guiding for our guests. Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Take coffee in one of the numerous mountain cafes and enjoy lunch en-route at a piste-side restaurant (drinks and meals payable locally using cash or your Ski 2 lunch voucher at selected restaurants). Normally departing from the top of the funicular at Frachey to allow speedier access across the Monterosa ski area, this service is available to those who ski to a good parallel level. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
* Flights – for details of which airlines service which airports, please visit https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/travelling-to-champoluc/
* Ski equipment hire (if required) – for prices please visit https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/ski-and-snowboard-hire/ – FREE equipment for children aged 11 and under (Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet). Pre-booking ski equipment saves you money, when compared with paying locally.
* Ski lessons, which we understand that you will arrange
* Nursery care in the Ski 2 Penguin Club with our own British staff – £48 per day and £33 per half day. We now offer the opportunity for kids as young as two to try skiing in the grounds of our nursery under the watchful eye of our staff. https://ski-2.com/ski-holidays/family-ski-holidays/
* Wintersports insurance – https://ski-2.com/about-ski-2/winter-sport-insurance/
* Drinks with evening meals.