Hi all you Wengenistas, We’ve heard quite of you are going to be in the same place at the same time ?!? 🤣🙈👍⛷ When this sort of ‘coincidence’ has arisen before quite a few of us have made the most of this and has a bit of fun. So let’s see if we can continue the tradition and make an impression between us!! If you hadn’t already guessed Sharks peeps
Sharks Holiday 2021
After the success of the 2019 trip to Wengen that many of our members enjoyed and the COVID cancelled 2020 trip to Campoluc it is time to look ahead to next year!
As many of you will be aware, the Sharks holiday is a family holiday that you book independently, but with the added bonus of sharing with holiday with other Sharks members and our very own Sharks Ski instructors offering ski tuition during the day!
Next year the holiday will take place from Friday 2nd – Friday 9th April 2021, in Champoluc, Italy
Ski2 have put together a package for our members at the hotel Monte-Cervino, which is the hotel that we stayed in 2018.
Members need to book the holiday directly through Ski2, not through Sharks Ski Club, and as such parents are responsible for their own children throughout the holiday. Sharks Ski Club with offer ski tuition during the day, provided by our own Sharks instructors who will act in loco parentis whilst the children are skiing in the Sharks groups. More information regarding the cost of this tuition will follow.
The holiday is your chance to ski with other Sharks members and to have lots of fun in the hotel with your Sharks friends!
If you are interested see the information below from Ski2.
Please do not leave it too late to book as we may have to share the hotel with other guests, and we really do not want to do that. We would like to fill it with SHARKS.
Sharks Holiday 2021 Champoluc, Italy
Hotel: Monte-Cervino, Champoluc, Italy.
Date: Friday 2nd April – Friday 9th April 2021
For those travelling by air (they arrange their own flights, but we include airport transfers) – based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded Standard room – £1,039 per person
For those self-driving – deduct £80 per person from the price
For those wanting sole use of a twin or double bedded room – £28 per person, per night
For those wanting a Superior room (slightly larger rooms, with shower and balcony) – £13 per person, per night
For those wanting a Junior Suite or Suite (larger rooms with jacuzzi or sauna) – £21 per person, per night
For kids aged 8 to 11 inclusive, sharing a room Junior Suite or Suite with 2 parents (parents pay the supplements above) – £939 per person
For kids aged 2 to 7 inclusive, sharing a room Junior Suite or Suite with 2 parents (parents pay the supplements above) – £839 per person
Infants (aged under 2 and sleeping in a cot) – £100
Deposit payment for 2021 is £150 per person. Please do bear in mind that any of your money held by our company is always 100% protected by our ABTA membership
Balance payment 10 weeks before departure please
* Return transfers between any of the 6 airports listed on our website at https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/travelling-to-champoluc/ and resort – Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
* 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
* 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
* Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
* Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
* Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
* Free use of the Ski 2 Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
* One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
* The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
* Flights – for details of which airlines service which airports, please visit https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/travelling-to-champoluc/
* Ski equipment hire (if required) – for prices please visit https://ski-2.com/skiing-in-champoluc/ski-and-snowboard-hire/ – FREE equipment for children aged 11 and under (Standard skis, boots, sticks and helmet). Pre-booking ski equipment saves you money, when compared with paying locally.
* Ski lessons, which we understand that you will arrange
* Nursery care in the Ski 2 Penguin Club with our own British staff – £48 per day and £33 per half day. We now offer the opportunity for kids as young as two to try skiing in the grounds of our nursery under the watchful eye of our staff. https://ski-2.com/ski-holidays/family-ski-holidays/
* Wintersports insurance – https://ski-2.com/about-ski-2/winter-sport-insurance/
* Drinks with evening meals.