Date(s) - 28/03/2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
This booking page is for existing Sharks Members to register for the Session.
For New Introductions to the Club, or if you have trouble logging on to this session, then please email us on email@example.com to arrange an introductory session.
It is important that you continue to register your intent to ski each week, by logging onto our website here….
This allows us time to organise instructors for each group, and make the session run more efficiently.
Sharks will charge subs of £2 per session per skier.
Please pay this directly to Sharks at our usual meeting point before going on the slope.
For Clarity, the booking process is summarised below…
- Register Your Intent to Ski on the Sharks Website
- Arrive In Plenty of Time Saturday Morning
- Buy Slope Pass from SnoZone front desk. Ask for A Sharks Pass Adult or Junior as appropriate.
- Pay Subscriptions to Sharks Ski Club
- Collect any hire Ski’s, Boots, Helmets etc
- Be Ready to Ski for 9am prompt.
- Have a great time skiing with Sharks
To ski with Sharks you will need to book on the session by 20.00 on Wednesday before the Saturday session.
We follow Snowsport England’s guidance regarding Photography. Parents/children have the right to opt out from the taking of video or photographic images. The photography will focus on the activity/task, not the individual. Please tell us if you have any concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photographs .
Bookings are closed for this event.